Welcome to the Alphabiotic Balance Center's blog for Alphabiotics, Clinical Nutrition and general wellness advice.
Fatigue? Body Aches? Digestive Problems? Blood Sugar Imbalance?
Are you struggling with any of the above symptoms?
Here is a simple solution that can help toward alleviating some of your health issues. Apple cider vinegar (ACV) has long been used as a natural home remedy for many health issues. Adrenal fatigue is something that most of us struggle with at some point in our lives. The constant compounding stress that we deal with is only increasing and it is therefore vital to do everything we can to keep it from escalating.
Other lifestyle factors such as poor diet and substance abuse can have a damaging effect on your adrenal glands, resulting in imbalance or depletion of its three primary hormones: cortisol, adrenaline and norepinephrine. Since the adrenal glands function best when your blood sugar levels are steady, apple cider vinegar may have some benefits for your adrenal fatigue.
According to an animal study published in a 2008 issue of “Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences”, diabetic rats fed apple cider vinegar were found to have improved blood sugar profiles. This can also be true for humans in conjunction with eating regular, balanced meals.
Here is a list of some other benefits of ACV:
1. Natural apple cider vinegar regulates the pH of your skin.
- A dab of apple cider vinegar can also be left on the skin overnight to fade age spots or acne scars.
- It can also be effective for warts. Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, and fasten the cotton ball over the wart with a Band-Aid overnight. Once it falls off, the treatment should be continued for a few more days, to make sure the wart doesn't return.
2. ACV can remove stains from teeth.
- Rub teeth directly with apple cider vinegar, and rinse with water.
3. Internal Balance.
- What calcium does for your bones, ACV does for your soft tissue.
- As part of balancing the body's pH, apple cider vinegar creates an overall detoxification of the body.
5. Candida overgrowth.
- Candida creates symptoms of fatigue, poor memory, sugar cravings and yeast infections. ACV can flush your system and aid in removing candida.
6. One of my personal favorites as a dog owner is that ACV is effective on fleas.
There is no proven right or wrong dosage for ACV. However, I recommend a tablespoon of ACV mixed with an equal part of raw honey and 8 oz of water 3 times per day for a few weeks and then once per day consistently for prevention thereafter.
It is the responsibility of us all to spread the truth, and to educate about true wellness. If you feel like you have learned anything at all from this article, I urge you to please post it on your social media feeds, and e-mail it to friends and loved one's, so that you can be a part of the perception that true health starts with nature.
At the Alphabiotic Balance Center we deal with cause correction, and preventive wellness. Bruce Fulford D.A, CN, Ph.D, uses Alphabiotic alignments to keep the brain and body in balance, as well as clinical nutrition for dis-ease, hormone and pH balancing, weight challenges and most other health issues.
Please visit www.AlphabioticBalance.com to find out more. We have offices in Venice, CA and Hollywood, CA. Bruce also travels internationally with professional athletes and has a passion for injury prevention.
Thanks for reading :)
'Bruce at the Alphabiotic Balance Center has helped me immeasurably! I am a professional trainer as well as soccer player. When I started with Bruce everything hurt! The life of a pro athlete had taken its toll. Chronic neck pain, athritis from injuries, and an acute case of plantar faschiitis all but vanished within a handful of visits. Bruce is professional, responsible, compassionate, and caring.
Conventional medicine can never compare to the miraculous ability the human body has to heal itself. Bruce can help your body heal itself.
Thanks for sharing your gift Bruce!'
If you enjoyed this article please give us 5 stars and write a short review.