Welcome to the Alphabiotic Balance Center's blog for Alphabiotics, Clinical Nutrition and general wellness advice.
Cleanse your Liver, Cleanse your Life!
Do you drink alcohol? Do you eat food? Are you human? Then this is for you!
The liver is one of the largest and hardest working organs in your body with multiple functions. It produces many of the chemicals required by the body to function normally. It also breaks down and detoxifies substances in the body, as well as functioning as a storage unit. It is responsible for manufacturing cholesterol which makes a large amount of your hormones. Carbohydrates are also produced in the liver and the organ is responsible for turning glucose into glycogen that can be stored both in the liver and in the muscle cells. The liver also makes bile that helps with food digestion. With the amount of prescription drugs and alcohol that the average person consumes, it's a miracle that our liver lasts as long as it does.
The liver is also able to store vitamins and chemicals that the body requires as building blocks. These includes:
- vitamin B12,
- folic acid,
- iron required to make red blood cells,
- vitamin A for vision,
- vitamin D for calcium absorption, and
- vitamin K to help blood to clot properly.
Basically, treat it kindly if you want to have a long healthy life.
Hopefully this article will inspire you to try this very simple cleanse which might just save you from having your gall bladder removed down the road. Your gall bladder stores bile for your liver. We all have gall stones which are clumps of cholesterol or fatty acid. Don't wait until you feel the excruciating pain in the abdomen before you act.
- 5 gallons of raw organic apple juice (rich is malic acid to soften the stones)
- 1 Bottle of raw organic apple cider vinegar (alkalizing properties)
- 1 small container of Epsom salts (acts as a diuretic)
- 4 organic lemons (helps open the bile duct)
- 1 bottle of raw unrefined olive oil (lubricates the stones to ease their passage)
Directions for your 6 day cleanse:
1) Drink a gallon of apple juice for 5 days. Drink a glass of water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar upon waking each day. Eat lightly and stay away from fats, sugar, dairy and meat. Soups, salads and vegetables are all great options.
2) On the 6th day, have a large breakfast as you will fast for the next 24 hours, but drink water throughout the day. At 6pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water or apple juice. At 8 PM, repeat the same for purging purposes. At 10 PM, drink half a glass of olive oil mixed with half a glass of lemon juice.
3) Go straight to bed and lay on your right side to put pressure on your gall bladder. Don't move at all for 20 minutes and try to get some sleep.
4) Set your alarm for 6am and drink one last glass of apple juice but this time add 2 teaspoons of epsom salts. Go back to sleep and the next visit to the bathroom you will find dozens of green stones in your toilet. Now take photo's and send them to your friends bragging about how much healthier you are than them :)
It is the responsibility of us all to spread the truth, and to educate about true wellness. If you feel like you have learned anything at all from this article, I urge you to please post it on your social media feeds, and e-mail it to friends and loved one's, so that you can be a part of the perception that true health starts with nature.
At the Alphabiotic Balance Center we deal with cause correction, and preventive wellness. Bruce Fulford D.A, CN, Ph.D, uses Alphabiotic alignments to keep the brain and body in balance, as well as clinical nutrition for dis-ease, hormone and pH balancing, weight challenges and most other health issues.
Please visit www.AlphabioticBalance.com to find out more. We have offices in Venice, CA and Hollywood, CA. Bruce also travels internationally with professional athletes and has a passion for injury prevention.
Thanks for reading :)
'Bruce at the Alphabiotic Balance Center has helped me immeasurably! I am a professional trainer as well as soccer player. When I started with Bruce everything hurt! The life of a pro athlete had taken its toll. Chronic neck pain, athritis from injuries, and an acute case of plantar faschiitis all but vanished within a handful of visits. Bruce is professional, responsible, compassionate, and caring.
Conventional medicine can never compare to the miraculous ability the human body has to heal itself. Bruce can help your body heal itself.
Thanks for sharing your gift Bruce!'
If you enjoyed this article please give us 5 stars and write a short review.